All versionsSee all
A versatile tool that combines video conversion with DVD burning functions. AVI DVD Burner allows you to convert video files in almost all known video formats into a DVD-compliant stream, and burn it to a DVD disc without the need of any other external tools. You can convert several video files into DVD format at once, as it supports conversion in batches.
As stated before, the program allows you to add several source video files to form a conversion list. When you select any of the videos on your list, the program will display key information about it, such as video size, frame rate, length, number of audio channels, and sample rate. Furthermore, you can select a subtitle stream in case one or more are available on your source video. There is also a preview area, which is a basic media player that allows you to play, pause or stop any video on your conversion list.
Once all your source video files have been added to the list, you can proceed to the video conversion itself. You can specify the output directory - where the resulting files will be stored - and you can also select whether to start the burning process automatically after the conversion or not. When you click on the "Start Convert" button, you are asked about the TV system you want your videos to be converted into - NTSC or PAL. The process creates a standard DVD structure with the two well-known folders - VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS.
Finally, when burning to a disc, you can select the VOB files generated during the previous step. You are also allowed to select a DVD writer, and you can configure the program to shut down the computer automatically once the burning process has finished. In short, this is a great tool to convert your common video files into DVD movies easily and quickly.
- Supports almost all known video formats for the input
- Supports conversion in batches
- Displays key information about the videos on your conversion list
- Allows you to select a subtitle when available on your source video
- Includes a preview area with a basic media player
- Support for both NTSC and PAL television
- Allows you to burn to a DVD disc automatically as soon as the conversion process has finished
- You can select your preferred DVD Writer